Team Ellis - 2018 Boston Marathon
We’re very grateful to the John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program for awarding Ellis numbers for the 2018 Boston Marathon – thank you! The goal of the Non-Profit Program at John Hancock is to help local non-profits raise funds and visibility through the Boston Marathon. To make the most of this great opportunity, we’ve set a Minimum Fundraising Commitment of $7,500 for members of TEAM ELLIS.
Are you up to the challenge?
If yes, click here to fill out an application to join TEAM ELLIS. Depending on your browser, you may need to print the completed application and mail/scan to us. Please note all applications require a non-refundable $25 processing fee.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through Friday, December 8th and selected runners will be notified no later than Friday, December 15th.
What TEAM ELLIS runners get:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2018 Boston Marathon
- Comprehensive fundraising support and materials from Ellis
- A personal fundraising page on Crowdrise
- Connections to other charity runners and fundraising event
- Assistance in joining a training or running club in your area
- A personal tour of our programs
- Two tickets to our 2018 Ellis Gala
- The opportunity to help engage, educate and empower inner-city children, and youth.
Questions? Contact Elizabeth at email@example.com or (617) 695-9307 ex 117
(Pictured above right: 2017 Runners Molly Quinn and Megan Riley with some Ellis School-Age students)